Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Best Baby Bottle

I have experimented with several brands starting with Tommee Tippee, but it was not suitable for my baby, and the measurements on the bottle started to fade after several attempts at warming it in hot water. IMO, it was also difficult to hold and clean due to its shape. I then decided to go with Dr. Brown's 4-ounce glass bottles. I searched for glass baby bottles, and this brand instantly popped up. Since, TP has been in the cabinet. However, it (Tommee Tippee)is the best looking bottle out of the ones that are mentioned in this post.

Dr. Brown's glass bottles are amazing. They are sturdy and easy to clean. Its measurements are engraved so you won't have to worry about the numbers fading. Glass also warms up much quicker than plastic, which is a thumbs up for me because I heat up my bottles in hot water, and I am impatient. I liked these bottles so much that I purchased the 9 ounce when my baby could handle more milk. Couple of months later, however, leaking started. At first, it was a little, but it gradually built up. I could not stand it. That's when I began to use the Philips AVENT bottles gifted to me.

Contrary to some reviews about spilling, I never had this problem. Like most bottles, AVENT bottles come in 4-ounce and 9-ounce sizes. Like Tommee Tippee, I thought the measurements would fade, but I was wrong. Till this day, I am still using AVENT for my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment