Sunday, January 5, 2014

This Body

This body can't wait to be back to normal again. Only two more months left. Make it three because I'll be confined at home like a sick patient for another month.

Leafy green veggies have been a daily consumption, but I still don't eat enough of it. I'm just not a big veggie person. I do love the way my mother prepares broccoli though. I'm also starting to like drinking milk (organic only), especially with my favorite cereal, which are Reese's Puffs. Warm water throughout the day is another routine. I no longer drink coffee, including decaf, but once in a while, I crave tea. Luckily, it has been chrysanthemum tea, because it's caffeine-free. I'm working on cutting down cold beverages, but overall, my body feels amazing and I have never been healthier.

Seven months ago, I was 95 pounds. I am 130 as of now and will continue to gain weight. It surprises me because I don't feel or look this heavy, and sometimes I think the scale is lying. On a bright note, I like where those baggages are going ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment