Sunday, January 12, 2014

Chilly Sunday morning

If you want to make a change, start by changing your lifestyle; and that is exactly what I am doing now. Despite my busy schedule, I have been sleeping earlier and waking up earlier than usual. This includes weekends. Not only do I get more hours of sleep, but I also get to eat breakfast instead of skipping to lunch or brunch, and I also get more things done in a day. Recently, my daily routines only consist of eating breakfast, work, eating lunch, work, and  going home to cuddle with my cozy blanket. I haven't been feeling like going out much except to satisfy my cravings.

Today's breakfast. I like dining at Garden Cafe because they don't use MSG.

I was initially planning to take spring semester off, but I noticed some conflicts, so I decided to add three online courses-- Sociology, Oceanography, and Physical Anthropology. Two of the courses already began, and I am looking forward to completion. In two months, my schedule will be doubled, but hopefully I won't regret adding these three courses.

For the meantime, I have much planning to do. Below are a few inspirations to aid me in an upcoming project... Looks like I'll have a lot of shopping to do.










No comments:

Post a Comment